Saturday, November 1, 2014

Herbs and Veggies


My goal for gardening is mostly to produce edibles, though along with it some roses, marigolds, and indoor plants are added into the list as companion plants or just to add more colors and varieties to attract beneficial insects.


I've always wanted a kitchen garden, where I can have fresh herbs and veggies available. Curry leaves and kaffir lime so far have been on the top of my list along with leeks, scallion, basil and oregano because I love to use them in my cooking.



Can anyone of you identify this plant? I bought the seeds from a local seed seller. It's supposed to be oregano, but I'm sceptical since the shape and fragrance are different from that of Italian oregano.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...