Sunday, May 3, 2015

BIRTHDAY WISHES



 I celebrated my birthday today. It's just like any other day. No confetti, parties or cakes and candles blowing 
but surely greetings from family and friends are flowing in.  On top of it, lunch with friends I don't get to 
gather with very often. More importantly, God is among us around the table. We had an encouraging chat 
on how we are going to serve Him through His body. 
What a better birthday can it be?


 After so many years of birthday wishes, I finally come to narrower wishes though not necessarily shorter. 
All I want for a year ahead is God's approval in everything I do. To please Him, to obey Him and to grow intimate with Him. To serve and glorify Him through my life, my work and my ministry. To share His passion for peoples, and His vision for the world. To love Him and wait for Him.
To rejoice in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...