Friday, January 2, 2015

Good Bye 2014, Welcome 2015


The Joyous Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it and A Very Happy New Year to all of us! I'm wishing all the best for you this new year. May 2015 be a great and fruitful year for all of us! And may we all grow stronger in faith and obedient to God, His Word,
 and His will! Amen!


So, how's your Christmas going? 

My family are not all Christians, only my elder sister and I are, but quite interestingly we have this tradition of celebrating Christmas with dinner and gift exchange! My elder sister used to throw a Christmas dinner party on the Christmas Eve or Christmas Day Evening and it will be followed by me cooking for another Christmas dinner. 


This year I made Roast Pork Risotto, 2 dishes of Chricken(Chicken stew and Soya Sauce Chicken), and an Apple Pie on the 25th evening. Christmas season coincides with my eldest niece's coming home for semester holiday and it's such a pleasure for me to pamper her and her younger sister with homemade food!


This year I got a tin container(above) and a snowman mug from my niece and a Teatime Cookbook from my edest sister - for sure I'll treasure them for many years to come!


Now, what about your family tradition? Is there anything unique you could possibly share?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...